TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our price list is available to industry professionals/wholesale and we reserve the right to change prices without notice. Any orders, even confirmed are subject to harvest.
BILLING (REGULAR CLIENT)
- 2% discount if payment is sent within 10 days of order receipt, net 30 days
- Net 45 days for all orders placed before December 1
- A service charge of 2% per month on overdue accounts
- Order in multiples of 5 trees or add $4.00/tree for bare root tree orders
SHIPPING AND PACKAGING
- All prices are F.O.B. from our warehouse. A minimum fee of $75 will be charged per stop. Time allocated for unloading, 1 hour. Additional time will be charged at $65/hour.
- All orders are shipped entirely at the customer’s risk.
- The customer is responsible for all costs of unloading, time waiting and property damage during delivery.
- Packing costs will be charged at cost, over and above prices in our price list.
- Specify with your order when you would like your order to be shipped.
- If you wish to pick up your order(s), please notify us four days in advance.
Given that our products are perishable, we need to establish a policy on cancelled orders. For all orders cancelled after March 1st we will charge you 20% of the total order.
Dominique Savio Nursery does everything in its power to deliver your order in its entirety during the spring delivery period. However, it may happen that one or more products are only available later in the spring. In this case, shipping costs will be charged at our cost for items delivered later in the season.
Some plants are subject to an additional amount of $0.25 to $1.50 each in royalties, which are remitted to the Canadian Ornamental Plant Foundation. The foundation supports the development of new varieties.
Savio fully guarantees the quality of its trees. In the event that trees sold by Savio do not conform to the products ordered or manifest physiological problems, Savio will, at its discretion, replace trees or reimburse the client. For trees shipped bare root, in containers or freshly potted, sold during the spring period (until May 31), the warranty will be in force until August 1st of the same year. After this date the guarantee is not longer in effect. The customer must have received written consent from Savio to dispose of or return the trees. For potted or container trees purchased after May 31, the customer will have 10 days after receipt of the trees to make any claims. In all cases, it is mutually understood that Dominique Savio Nursery’s maximum responsibility in any claim made by a client is limited to the replacement of the trees in question, or a reimbursement/credit of the purchase price of same.
- New customers must complete a credit application to open an account. (Please allow 2 weeks for the verification process).
- When ordering, new customers whose credit has not been authorized, must prepay prior to order delivery/pick-up.